Romans Series Intros
Discussion Guide – Week Ten
Summary: Our lives are best lived when our passions line up with the things God is passionate about.
Read the passage together
- What did you hear today in the service that impacted you the most?
- Who is on your prayer list that they would accept Christ as Savior?
- You probably have been familiar with the one pathway to the gospel. In what ways could you use the other two in relationship with others?
- There is an element in which we have to show up and do our job each day. So, how do we, in practical ways, be like Brother Lawrence and live all of life with Christ as the end?
Discussion Guide – Week Nine
Read the verse for today.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Are you now what you wanted to be when you grew up? What changed and why?
- Do you ever struggle with a sense of value and purpose in God’s Kingdom?
- What is changing in you as you consider a greater emphasis on being pliable in God’s hands?
- Is there anything we can do individually or together to live pliable in God’s hands?